My dad told me a year ago that you can’t base your own happiness on one person because you should be the only person who decides your happiness. And today I am happy! I am good where I am and I am confident in where I am going. I’m figuring myself out and I have great friends to help me out when I need it.
Ten reasons why I am happy, feeling good, and proud of myself :
1. I’m a good person with good intentions
2. I got to donate a bunch of clothes that I don’t need to people who do need them
3. I am impressing myself with how well I am doing in school, 11 courses and I don’t have anything lower than an 80 right now!
4. I got to Skype with my mom and sister the other day <3
5. I am fortunate enough to have great family and friends!
6. The sun was shining today and I can’t wait for spring to come so I can sit outside with my school friends
7. I’m the program Representative for my class and my first meeting is Thursday!
8. I had pizza for dinner, haha
9. I thought a lot about some things this weekend and I realize it’s time to end that chapter and start a fresh new one, starting today!
10. I am working on my flaws and making the best me that I can be… I don’t have enough money for a gym membership but I am eating less sodium and less butter and it’s one step at a time in the right direction…I had tomatoes and onions and other stuff on my pizza so that counts right? haha
I can’t wait to graduate in October and work towards some career goals that I have made for myself and I am going to volunteer once I get a job and I am going to start dancing again and so much more. But for now I am happy where I am and I am happy where I am headed too.